A Note to Customers About Safety and Product Availability
We at Piccolo’s Gastronomia Italiana have been closely monitoring the rapidly evolving developments relating to the Coronavirus. Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our customers and staff and wants to let you know the precautions we are taking at this time.
- First, we’re responding to the most updated reports from the CDC and from state and local government agencies. We have significantly increased the frequency of cleaning all of our facility, with particular attention to work surfaces, packing areas, baskets, shopping carts, door handles, and all points of common contact.
- We are asking our staff and customers alike to please stay home if they have a cough, cold or fever of any kind, or if they think that they may have been exposed to the virus.
At Piccolo’s, we are committed to keeping our facility as clean and sanitary as possible ALWAYS, especially during times like this. As much as we appreciate your in-person patronage, we understand calling in an order may be preferable at this time of social distancing.
Some helpful reminders for all of us:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly and always before eating or drinking. Wash for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, and use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer to kill germs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, and face with unwashed hands.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a tissue. If you use a tissue, dispose of it in the trash immediately.
- If you have cold and flu symptoms, or are not feeling well, please stay home.
We are dedicated to providing you premium service and will continue to monitor this developing situation closely and comply with recommendations and instructions from our local and state health departments.
- Please note that we are currently not accepting any returns on any items during the pandemic.
Thank you for your trust in us and hope you will continue to consider us when making a choice.