Brezzo Wildflowers Honey, 100% Pure Italian Honey, 12 oz | 350g
Brezzo Wildflowers Honey, 100% Pure Italian Honey
The crop of Wildflower honey is made during the summer months in our Po Valley and includes an enormous quantity of different flowers that bloom at the same time (mint, clover, solidago, yellow melitot...)
We define millefiori those honey that cannot be classified as single flower because it is the result of the union of several different blooms.
For this reason, wildflower honey is the honey that best express the richness and uniqueness of an area, summed up by the bees in a beautiful harmony of color and flavor.
Millefiori honey is the best one to use at table. Great sweetener, it pairs well with all types of cheese.
- Harvest time: From May to August
- Collection area: Piedmont
- Consistency: Crystallized
- Color: From light beige to brownish
- Bouquet: Depending on the predominant area
- Taste: Depending on the predominant area
- Net Weight: 12 oz | 350g
- Product of Italy